Ol' Roy's Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gelato's

It's amazing what the good times you can have just sitting around a table eating gelato with dudes from work. We decided to get out of the office and work from here today, and I for one am having a good time. I can't believe my summer here in Texas is almost over, actually it is almost impossible to believe, but I guess it is time to get back to the reality of school and then married life. So as my last summer as a bachelor comes to close I really can't say I'm not scared of married life, but then again I think I always fear change until it happens. Anyhow, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the most wonderful girl in the world! :)

Well anyhow, we're heading out of here soon, and sorry for the lack of posts EB has kept me really busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home