Ol' Roy's Blog

Friday, May 27, 2005

A NASCAR Pilgrimage

Today, I reached the first milestone in my NASCAR pilgrimage. The NASCAR pilgrimage is different for every fan, for some it is as simple as going to see one race or just visiting a track. However, for me it is a life long goal of visiting every NASCAR track before I die. My first major milestone was reached today as Greg and I visited Bristol on our way to Texas. We didn't stay long, but the sight of the massive stadium (gigantic, bigger than many football stadiums) almost brought a tear to my eye. Anyhow, my pilgrimage has become let us hope I have the dedication to finish it.

Greg in front of the Bristol Track


Note: I am really not that serious about this whole pilgrimage thing, I'm just bored and I felt like writing something non-serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home