Ol' Roy's Blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

IBM Extreme Blue Lab Week 2

So I've been here in Austin with the IBM Extreme Blue program for about two weeks now and it is a blast. We've done a lot of exciting work so far and I'm averaging about 10 to 12 hour days in the office, and the funny thing is the days still go by very quickly and normally I have to pull myself away from my work to go home. I'd love to talk more about the specifics of the project, but it is kind of IBM confidential (as you'll see in the poorly edited photo below). On another note, my group is totally awesome; I have Juan Carlos (MBA UNC Chapel Hill), Adi (UNC Chapel Hill), and Marzyeh (New Mexico State University). We work quite well together, and each of us bring a very unique and different skill set to the table. Anyhow, Adi just told me I am too "Blogtastic", so I need to get back to work, anyhow later ya'll.

My new desk at the Extreme Blue Austin lab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home