Ol' Roy's Blog

Friday, May 27, 2005

Wish that I was on ol' Rocky Top

Well we drove through most of Tennessee today and we had a good time, not too much to talk about other than mountains, mountains, and then some more mountains. Oh did I mention there were mountains, yeah so enough with that. Not too much to see other than the country music hall of fame which we skipped over because we just wanted to get to Jackson, TN. Anyhow, we arrived in Jackson around 5:00 CT and we decided to see Kingdom of Heaven at the local theater. Not a bad movie, actually I was rather impressed with Orlando Bloom in this movie and I definitely have a much higher opinion of him as an actor after seeing this movie than before. Anyhow, below are a couple of pictures I took from our 9 hour drive from Blacksburg, VA to Jackson, TN.

Greg singing "Wish that I was on ol' Rocky Top" (I think this picture really captures the Tennessee spirit)


The Nashville Skyline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home